100 ml Bottle
Approximately 20 hand washes each bottle
500 ml Bottle
Approximately 95 hand washes or 33 machine washes
Eucalyptus - Eucalyptus oil is a natural moth and flea inhibitor
Lavender - Lavender oil is a natural moth and flea inhibitor and has antiseptic properties
Non-Scented - has no added scent
Grapefruit - Grapefruit oil is a natural antiseptic
Wrapture - Jasmine oil is a natural antiseptic
Gentle ph neutral cleanser & conditioner to help keep fabrics soft & supple while reducing static
Recommended for all fine fabrics, especially wool
Concentrated low suds, no rinse formula for convenience, saves you time and water
No rinsing insures some eucalyptus or lavender will stay in the fabric to inhibit moths
Eucalyptus & Lavender are a natural moth inhibitor
Lanolin is a natural conditioner and renews moisture resistance.
We recommend Eucalan Woolwash to wash your sheepskin or woolen products.
Contains no detergents, phosphates, dyes or synthetic fragrance
Packaged in an easy to recycle, dye free HDPE plastic bottle
• Eucalan is fantastic for bathing dogs and other animals. Fleas do not like Eucalan!
• With wool, less handling while wet helps avoid matting and shrinking
• Natural moth and flea inhibiting properties
• Natural antiseptic properties
• Calming, relaxing and uplifting
• Contains natural essential oils, rather than synthetic fragrance
Eucalan Delicate Wash is non-toxic, biodegradable, free of optical brighteners, phosphates, synthetic fragrance and dye. Eucalan is pH neutral and is packaged in an easy to recycle, dye free HDPE plastic bottle. Available in 5 scents, Eucalan is scented with only quality essential oils, in addition to natural/unscented. The lanolin acts as a natural conditioner, keeping fibres supple and reducing static. Eucalan meets strict European regulations, it is "quickly" biodegradable.
- Essential Oil (where applicable) (Pure and natural eucalyptus, lavender, grapefruit or jasmine oils)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (Vegetable-based soap)
- Ammonium Chloride (Is a salt of ammonia; used as a thickener)
- Cocamide MEA (Mild foaming agent and thickener derived from plant source)
- Purified Water
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Thickener derived from plant source)
- PEG 75 Lanolin (Naturally derived lanolin)
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone (Preservative and antibacterial)