Woolwash - 100ml or 500ml* 🍁Regular price $6.00
100 ml Bottle
Approximately 20 hand washes each bottle
500 ml Bottle
Approximately 95 hand washes or 33 machine washes
Eucalyptus - Eucalyptus oil is a natural moth and flea inhibitor
Lavender - Lavender oil is a natural moth and flea inhibitor and has antiseptic properties
Non-Scented - has no added scent
Grapefruit - Grapefruit oil is a natural antiseptic
Wrapture - Jasmine oil is a natural antiseptic
Gentle ph neutral cleanser & conditioner to help keep fabrics soft & supple while reducing static
Recommended for all fine fabrics, especially wool
Concentrated low suds, no rinse formula for convenience, saves you time and water
No rinsing insures some eucalyptus or lavender will stay in the fabric to inhibit moths
Eucalyptus & Lavender are a natural moth inhibitor
Lanolin is a natural conditioner and renews moisture resistance.
We recommend Eucalan Woolwash to wash your sheepskin or woolen products.
Contains no detergents, phosphates, dyes or synthetic fragrance
Packaged in an easy to recycle, dye free HDPE plastic bottle
• Eucalan is fantastic for bathing dogs and other animals. Fleas do not like Eucalan!
• With wool, less handling while wet helps avoid matting and shrinking
• Natural moth and flea inhibiting properties
• Natural antiseptic properties
• Calming, relaxing and uplifting
• Contains natural essential oils, rather than synthetic fragrance
Eucalan Delicate Wash is non-toxic, biodegradable, free of optical brighteners, phosphates, synthetic fragrance and dye. Eucalan is pH neutral and is packaged in an easy to recycle, dye free HDPE plastic bottle. Available in 5 scents, Eucalan is scented with only quality essential oils, in addition to natural/unscented. The lanolin acts as a natural conditioner, keeping fibres supple and reducing static. Eucalan meets strict European regulations, it is "quickly" biodegradable.
Pillow - Wool - Standard & Queen - Canadian* 🍁Regular price $89.00
Curb side pick up, phone, web order or walk in
Standard 26" x 22" 1.5 lbs wool filling
Queen 30" x 22" 1.75 lbs wool filling
Fibre Content: 100% Canadian wool fill, 100% cotton cover
Unique wool-filled pillow, contours to all your sleeping positions and provides maximum comfort, support & alignment.
Cool in summer, warm in winter
Naturally flame retardant
Therapeutic benefits: a natural heat regulator that responds to fluctuating body temperature, no matter what the season.
When washing wool products, the important thing is not to agitate the wool, as this causes the fibers to mat together and shrink. Soaking and spinning, though, are fine.
Wash Instructions for Top-loading Washing Machines
1) Fill your machine with warm water and soap. Agitate the water to dissolve the soap.
2) Stop the machine and add your wool.
3) Plunge gently up and down by hand to clean.
4) Let soak for a 15 minutes.
5) Set machine to spin and turn it on, allowing the machine to spin out the soapy water.
6) Fill your machine again with warm water to rinse.
7) Stop the machine (do not allow it to agitate the wool).
8) If desired, add fabric softener.
9) Plunge gently up and down by hand to rinse.
10) Let soak for 15 minutes.
11) Set machine to spin and turn it on, allowing the machine to spin out the rinse water.
12) Hang to dry: comforters, sleeping bags, mattress pads, socks, mitts or hats.
Lay flat to dry: sweaters.
Just remember... DO NOT agitate the wool!
Subscribe to be notified of sales, promotions and classes