Soft Shearling lining
Drop down ear flaps
Top stitching detail
Duck Bill style #286772
* wool does not shed because it's attached to the skin. It isn't woven and then brushed up, like wool pile fabric that is loose enough to be pulled out or worn off. Sheepskin wool is embedded into the leather.
* resists snags, tears, wrinkles, soiling and pilling.
* drapes beautifully; never sags and retains shape.
* is static-free.
* is flame resistant.
* is wind-proof.
* stays warm even when wet.
* is a natural moisturizer due to the high content of lanolin in the wool.
* is water resistant. The seeded skin side is naturally water resistant.
Subscribe to our email list to be notified of sales, promotions, and classes!