Pillow - Wool - Standard & Queen - Canadian 🍁Regular price $89.00
Curb side pick up, phone, web order or walk in
Standard 26" x 22" 1.5 lbs wool filling
Queen 30" x 22" 1.75 lbs wool filling
Fibre Content: 100% Canadian wool fill, 100% cotton cover
Unique wool-filled pillow, contours to all your sleeping positions and provides maximum comfort, support & alignment.
Cool in summer, warm in winter
Naturally flame retardant
Therapeutic benefits: a natural heat regulator that responds to fluctuating body temperature, no matter what the season.
When washing wool products, the important thing is not to agitate the wool, as this causes the fibers to mat together and shrink. Soaking and spinning, though, are fine.
Wash Instructions for Top-loading Washing Machines
1) Fill your machine with warm water and soap. Agitate the water to dissolve the soap.
2) Stop the machine and add your wool.
3) Plunge gently up and down by hand to clean.
4) Let soak for a 15 minutes.
5) Set machine to spin and turn it on, allowing the machine to spin out the soapy water.
6) Fill your machine again with warm water to rinse.
7) Stop the machine (do not allow it to agitate the wool).
8) If desired, add fabric softener.
9) Plunge gently up and down by hand to rinse.
10) Let soak for 15 minutes.
11) Set machine to spin and turn it on, allowing the machine to spin out the rinse water.
12) Hang to dry: comforters, sleeping bags, mattress pads, socks, mitts or hats.
Lay flat to dry: sweaters.
Just remember... DO NOT agitate the wool!